First ultrasound at 6weeks pregnant only found gestational sac/ yolk sac no fetal pole..measuring at 5weeks 3days only..shoud I be worried?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Time will tell

A quantitative HCG blood test done 3 days apart will give you your answer if you do not start bleeding prior to that time.
The HCG value should double over that time frame if the pregnancy is still viable.

In brief: Time will tell

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Not yet

Would have your doctor do a couple hcg levels and see if rising as they should be.
A progesterone might also be helpful. I would repeat your ultrasound in about 10-14 days to see if the fetal pole is then visible especially if the HCG is rising.

In brief: Not yet

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham