I have frequent and excessive quantity of urination and now I have urine test report which says amorphous phosphate crystals (4+ per/HPF). ?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

The presence of amorphous phosphate crystals is common while urine is alkaline; it is not clinically significant as long as other parameters in UA from properly collected specimen are unremarkable.
As to frequent urination, have urologist check if your bladder holds or empties urine well or not, and how kidneys work. As well, self-watch of overdrinking or consuming bladder irritants such as coffee

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It is nice of you to let Healthtap and its doctor know the answer made you feel good; they appreciate your kindness, thanks, and trust. More on Life Reality? Go to http://formefirst.com/onLifeBasics.html. More? Welcome to contact me at www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin with RQPWJC to log in for appointments.
Dr. Andrea Brand