And I hate being on Prozac klonopin ambien (zolpidem) and add medicine and lots others and I would rather smoke marihuana because it helps all of these problems better for me. But I get drug tested. ?

Dr. John O'Malley
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Illegal Most Places

Marijuana is illegal in must states still so must be avoided.
I agree you need healthier alternative to all the medication. It has been shown that physical exercise can be very helpful. CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) is an excellent talk therapy that can be very helpful.

In brief: Illegal Most Places

Dr. John O'Malley
Dr. John O'Malley
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Not a substitute

Marijuana is not a substitute for those drugs you listed and Marijuana is illegal and you can loose your job if tested, Discuss with your doctor or therapist what you need

In brief: Not a substitute

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology