I have a lump in my neck the size of a gtape its hard and round it hurts and u can see it sticking out of my neck and it hurts what is it?

In brief: Probably lymph node

There are several lymph glands located within the structures of the neck & will vary in size from the size of a pea to much larger if stimulated.
When stimulated they can enlarge quickly and feel tender to touch or compression. A visit with your dr during regular hours should separate the simple transient issues from those needing further tests.

In brief: Probably lymph node

Dr. Shaukat Matin

In brief: Thyroglossal cyst

Dd thyroid nodule, inflammatory lymph node.

In brief: Thyroglossal cyst

Dr. Shaukat Matin
Dr. Shaukat Matin
Dr. Steven Hill

In brief: Hard to know

This can't be diagnosed on the computer but you should definitely see your doctor and be checked.

In brief: Hard to know

Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Steven Hill
Dr. Jack Hinkle