I have a lump above my eye tooth, though it doesnt hurt its releases pus every now and again.What could it be?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Draining Abscess

You have a serious infection that can become life threatening.
People have died from these types of untreated infections. See a dentist immediately or go to a 24/7 medical facility if you cannot get to a dentist now.

In brief: Draining Abscess

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See a dentist ASAP

Parulis fistula is a sign that there is an infection and your body is draining it out.
Unlike some other types of infection, a dental abscess will not get better on its own. See your dentist for definitive diagnosis and treatment. Good luck.

In brief: See a dentist ASAP

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Abscess

so see dentist asap.

In brief: Abscess

so see dentist asap.
Dr. Peter Kurzweil