M have pain in the left side of my neck shoulder an shoulder blade an around my collar bone an top part of my ribs?

Decisions Decisions. How's your breathing?Feel short of breath or can't get in enough air? If so,then you should go to an Urgent Care for an exam.If not, and it hurts more to move your neck or shoulder, then you probably have a kink in your neck or a muscle strain or good ol' muscle tension from stress or over-work/over-exertion.Balls in your court now.Decide on Motrin, heat and massage or a trip to your friendly U.C.