I am a 75 year old male that can still get an erection, but I cannot ejaculate and receive little sensation when aroused. Can I do anything?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Delayed ejaculation

You didn't list any medications or medical problems which would be useful in figuring out what's going on.
Best to go see your Family Doc for a medication review & evaluation. For instance, some antidepressants in the SSRI class are used off-label to treat premature ejaculation (the opposite of your situation) but which could cause yours. Or you may have retrograde ejaculate during orgasm.

In brief: Delayed ejaculation

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Steven Seres