Have back pain still 7 months after gall bladder surgury...why?

Good question! If the back pain started with your surgery, that's a good question, and one to ask your doctor. If you had the pain before the surgery, the pain probably wasn't caused by your gallbladder. So your doctor needs to investigate other causes for the pain.
Not related . Back pain probably unrelated to gall bladder surgery. Consider ultrasound of upper abdomen to rule out collection of fluid around the surgery area. Also xray of spine for back pain. Good luck.