I live in Irving and have chosen not to vaccinate my son. But cannot find a pediatrician. I really need one in the Irving, Texas area.?

So sad. I find it sad that so many parents fall victim to the anti vaccine disinformation they find on the web. Do you really believe that a few clicks on the mouse and reading make you a better authority on the subject than those who dedicate their lives to children. I hope you can find someone that can educate you before your kid suffers a significant illness due to you.
Risky. We pediatricians are concerned about the risk that your immunised children bring to the other babies and children in our practice. Your children are at high risk for multiple devastating infectious diseases. We will not expose our children in our practices to this. Babies and children are dying from pertussis and measles due to reduced immunisation rates in the US.