I got jumped Friday and my eye is swollen, I heard that warm water helps, is that true and also I don't have ice only frozen vegetables?

Ice or cold packs. with frozen vegetables will work the first 48 hours. After the swelling goes down, warm may help relieve pain and speed up the healing.
Ice&ibuprofen. Ice applied 20 mins on 20 off for the 1st 48 hours as often as you can. Frozen vegs are great -- peas fit the best. Take ibuprofen (motrin,advil,generic) 600 mg (3 200 mg tabs) 3 times a day for the next 2-3 days to help with the inflammation and swelling and pain. If there is any problem with your vision, nausea,vomiting, dizziness -- get to the ER for evaluation (concussion/fracture/eye damage)
Ice to injury . warm water can make an injury swell more and is not recommended ice to the area for 10 minutes every 30 minutes will be more effective at reducing swelling.