I have a sharp pain near my right hip, it shoot down my right leg paining my hip and my right toe. ?

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Probably the back

This is likely coming from a back sprain .
You may have a disc problem though you are young for this problem. Contact sports could allow back injury that becomes symptomatic at a later date. You should rest your back, avoid long periods of sitting or standing. You need a program to strengthen and limber your back and teach you how to protect your back. See your MD.

In brief: Probably the back

Dr. Theresa Henderson
Dr. Theresa Henderson

In brief: Nerve pain

this may be a nerve pain.
Possibly a pinched nerve coming from the back. Use ice on the lower back. Stretch the thigh and back. Use NSAIDs. If no improvement see your doctor.

In brief: Nerve pain

this may be a nerve pain.
Dr. Matthew Wilkin
Dr. Matthew Wilkin
Dr. Keegan Duchicela