Paternal grandfather had breast cancer in his 70s. no other immediate family history. I'm a 30 y/o woman, am I at greater risk? When to get 1st mammo?

Not greater risk. Unless familial history with BRACA gene, 95% of breast cancers are environmentally related, usually with virus exposure to the MMTV virus. At age 30 physical breast exam monthly most important. Mammo not good choice since breast tissue at your age sensitive to RT and too dense to reveal most lesions. One mammo at 35 and if normal next ones begin yearly starting at age 40.