I've noticed that I have a yellow spot on the white part of my eyeball, my nails are also yellowing. When I'm sleeping at nightmy chest starts to burn?

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology

In brief: Consult a doc

you will need a good physical exam with blood test.
Your liver function needs evaluation. You may have acid reflex, or glad ladder issue..

In brief: Consult a doc

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See doctor

and get evaluated.

In brief: See doctor

and get evaluated.
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Constance Okeke
Ophthalmology

In brief: Difficult to answer

The symptoms that you described may all be unrelated.
If you have a single spot in the eye that Is yellow, this may be a sun related change called a pingueculum that is commonly found in often asymptomatic. I recommend taking multivitamins to help with the strength of your nails. The chest discomfort it may be from heartburn. Trying to avoid eating late meals. If concern or change, see eye Dr.

In brief: Difficult to answer

Dr. Constance Okeke
Dr. Constance Okeke