Due to my asthma and very bad allergies, I have been coughing and now my right side only of my stomach is starting to hurt. What is this??

Dr. Justin Greiwe
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Musculoskeletal Pain

Poorly controlled asthma and allergic rhinitis (post-nasal drip) can definitely cause a chronic refractory cough.
The stomach pain you are experiencing is likely secondary to the undue stress you are putting on your abdominal muscles with the frequent coughing (i.e. musculoskeletal pain). This will subside with rest and getting your cough under better control. See an Allergist for management.

In brief: Musculoskeletal Pain

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine