What can I do to stop urinary dribbling?

Depends. Dribbling is a sign of urinary obstruction. Most likely this is due to enlargement of the prostate. There could be other causes, however. This will depend on your age, usually. Older men have larger prostates and thus more obstruction. Infections can cause this. Urethral problems can cause this. Bladder pathology could cause this. I would recommend you see your pcp or urologist & get exam.
Many ways. Be patient when you urinate; shake; use tissue; contract your pelvic floor muscles; can strip the urethra from under the scrotum, drawing forth towards the tip...All of which can help avoid post-void dribbling.