3 doctors weighed in:

Is it possible to have an etopic pregnancy but was able to have a successful pregnancy afterward?

3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ron Eaker
Obstetrics & Gynecology
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Yes

. Having a previous ectopic does put you as a slight increase risk for it happening again however it is very common to have a normal pregnancy after experiencing an ectopic pregnancy.

In brief: Yes

. Having a previous ectopic does put you as a slight increase risk for it happening again however it is very common to have a normal pregnancy after experiencing an ectopic pregnancy.
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker
Thank
Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics & Gynecology

In brief: Many women

If u have had 1 ectopic your chance for a second one is 10% your chance for a normal preg is 90%.

In brief: Many women

If u have had 1 ectopic your chance for a second one is 10% your chance for a normal preg is 90%.
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Adam Levy
Board Certified, Obstetrics & Gynecology
34 years in practice
1M people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors