I take a doyble dose of one a day gummy vita craves, because I don't eat much. Is the doublr dose a bad thing?

In brief: Unlikely a problem

Looking at the content of this product, i doubt you would run into problems (or fix any) by doubling up.
Most vitamins are water soluable, they don't store in your body & slip out in your waste if not used that day.The vits a, d & e can store in your fat tissue & can be toxic if they build up in excess quantities(unlikely with this product). Looking into simple ways to improve ur diet a better choice.

In brief: Unlikely a problem

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: Ask Your Doctor

You know it is funny how so many people will change the recommended instructions for a therapy without discussing it with their doctor. Even something as simple as vitamins , if taken in large quantities can be harmful, although the amount you described should be ok.
But ask your doctor these types of questions!

In brief: Ask Your Doctor

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond