Is it ok to take Pragnacare max during pregnancy to get required folic acid and vitamins? Am 6 weeks pregnant

Yes. Congratulations. Pregancare Max is an excellent prenatal vitamin. I am impressed that it has the L-5-MTHF form of folate (folic acid) and also DHA. It is ideal to start it before you become pregnant as the folate (folic acid) is esp. important in the first 2 weeks of pregnancy but hopefully you have gotten adequate folate (folic acid) from your diet You will still benefit from starting it as soon as possible.