I have 4 small pink painless bumps on my labia minora. I went to the doctor for a UTI and had a urine test done. The doctors said I most likely had a UTI and prescribed Macrobid. I took all of my medication and now the burning sensation when I urinate is

Finish the Macrobid. Not certain what the bumps are but are unrelated to your UTI. Finish the Macrobid as prescribed and if symptoms persist or get worse call your physician. Most likely a urine culture was done and the majority of UTIs respond to Macrobid but a change in antibiotic may be needed if symptoms persist.