My left lower back gum is hurting because my gum seems open causing friction with my wisdom tooth. I dont know whether its my tooth coming out?

You're teething. If it hurts, go see an Oral Surgeon for help. An Oral Surgeon is the dental specialist best trained to diagnose normal or aberrant wisdom tooth problems, and to render treatment if indicated.
See your dentist. The symptoms you are feeling are consistent with inflammation of the gum tissue. This can be irritation from erupting wisdom tooth or from debris which got into the space around the wisdom tooth causing irritation and possibly infection. It is best to have an evaluation by your dentist.
See your dentist. It's possible you are having some movement or shifting along your gum/tooth line area. You need to be seen for dental X-rays and and evaluation to see the root cause. Best of luck!