I've been breaking out in hives now almost everyday at least 4 times a week for the past 2 years. Also the tips of my fingers and lips get swollen, I notice this happen more towards the night but also during the day especially after working out. Should I

Dr. Shahruq Sarela

In brief: Rash

Hi Jen, Your body is in a inflammatory state causing urticaria or rash.
In addition it appears your experiencing Raynaud's phenomenon which causes the blue hue of the finger tips, and especially during the cold. This is inflammation of the smaller blood vessels in the fingertips which leads to poor blood flow. I would suggest meeting up with a rheumatologist to further work up these symptoms!

In brief: Rash

Dr. Shahruq Sarela
Dr. Shahruq Sarela
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Yes you should

see a specialist, an Allergist/Immunologist, check aaaai.
org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area, good luck

In brief: Yes you should

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab