Who would be better to see about a mole thats worrying me? My regular doctor or a dermatologist?

Concerning mole. Although many doctors do feel comfortable assessing and treating concerning skin lesions - the dermatologist has specific and intensive training in the matter. Your dermatologist would also be in a position to biopsy or treat a lesion. Recommend a head to toe skin evaluation by a dermatologist annually. take care.