I'm 5 months pregnant and 18, no one knows I'm pregnant and that's how I want to keep it because I can't take being pregnant. How can I end it early?

Need kind Support. 18 year old female says, 'I'm 5 months pregnant and 18, no one knows I'm pregnant and that's how I want to keep it because I can't take being pregnant. How can I end it early? Not a good idea. 5 months pregnant is real, talk to a trusted adult,Teacher/Friend/ Leader/ even your parent/s and let them provide you with the Personal/social/family support a woman needs during pregnancy. Then see MD.
Pregnancy. Please don't try to do a 'self-abortion'. It sounds like you are young and asking this question late in the pregnancy. Would encourage you to see your obstetrician, family doctor or Family planning type clinic. That way you can receive support, get sound medical advice and assess your options.