Hi, the biopsy maybe taken from around the mass, which showed that it have sarcoidosis or granulomas. is it come with cancer?other tests needed?

In brief: Not if sarcoidosis

I need your exact terms used for diagnosis,since your statement though implying, sarcoidosis,common in lungs and skin,could have beem sarcoidal-like granulomas, a nonspecific term that could mean a type of reaction to infection, injection of a drug,autoimmune,Chemicals like Beryllium or even certain types of Cancers like Hodgkin,granulomatous mycosis fungoides and others.
Need other test if not.

In brief: Not if sarcoidosis

Need other test if not.
Dr. Hernani Cualing
Dr. Hernani Cualing
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery