I'm 17 years old.. recently i have a great pain in my back side of right rib. urine test says all normal but my red blood test is 8-10. is that normal

Pathology

In brief: 8-10 what?

All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, if your hemoglobin is 8-10, you are anemic, likely due to iron deficiency. You may take oral iron and multivitamin supplements. However this is unlikely to be the cause of your pain. You need to consult your doctor for examination.

In brief: 8-10 what?

Dr. David Dinhofer
You need to be more specific about what test. "Red blood test" is not specific. was it of the urine, drawn blood or other? If urine there is usually a numbering system and for blood, look for Heme or hematocrit.
Dr. Vikram Patel