I had unprotected sex a week before my period, and he might've pre-ejaculated. Are my chances of getting pregnant high? Should I take plan b?

Dr. Brian Nguyen

In brief: 0 Risk During Period

If you already had a period then it's highly unlikely for you to have gotten pregnant.
Any egg would be flushed from your uterus along with the uterine lining and so no worries. But if you have not had a period yet and are expecting one and it's been less than three days since sex, then you should get Plan B and then some birth control! Make sure you're not already pregnant.

In brief: 0 Risk During Period

Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham