Lower left abdomen feels lump and heavy no pain. Had stomach X-rays told me to take Miralax (polyethylene glycol). This has been weeks should au be concerned?

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: CT scan?

If lump is large, pub should have a ct scan to look inside rather than plain xrays.
If it is smaller, and can be pushed in, it is likely a hernia. Ask your primary care provider about these at your next appointment. Within the next week or two to find if this is appropriate. Hope this helps!

In brief: CT scan?

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Ghannam Al-dossari
You should be concern if you still feel the lump in the LUQ of your abdomen. I agree of abdominal CT scan after seeing your physician and having complete H&P and having Fecal Occult Blood Test which can be done in the clinic.
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery