My feet hurt so bad when I walk on them like my bones feel like they could brake and it hurts to have them touched. Because the bones hurt...?

Planter fasciitis. Your condition is related to plantar fasciitis that is worse in getting out of bed and start walking ..Also some times it could be related to calcanean spur which is a bony growth from the heel bone ..Any way this is easy to treat ...Please call me if you need assisstant in your case 630-4208080 ahmed elborno md pain specialist.
Pain Treatment. Simple measures of treatment include resting (or staying off of) your feet, ice applications, anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen or naproxen, massages, and gentle stretches of the foot and ankle. Persistent pains require an evaluation by an appropriately trained provider such as a podiatrist, an orthopedic surgeon, or a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician.