My feet hurt so bad when I walk on them like my bones feel like they could brake and it hurts to have them touched.Because the bones hurt...?

Dr. Ahmed Elborno
Pain Management

In brief: Planter fasciitis

Your condition is related to plantar fasciitis that is worse in getting out of bed and start walking .
.Also some times it could be related to calcanean spur which is a bony growth from the heel bone ..Any way this is easy to treat ...Please call me if you need assisstant in your case 630-4208080 ahmed elborno md pain specialist.

In brief: Planter fasciitis

Dr. Ahmed Elborno
Dr. Ahmed Elborno
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Pain Management

In brief: Pain Treatment.

Simple measures of treatment include resting (or staying off of) your feet, ice applications, anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen or naproxen, massages, and gentle stretches of the foot and ankle.
Persistent pains require an evaluation by an appropriately trained provider such as a podiatrist, an orthopedic surgeon, or a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician.

In brief: Pain Treatment.

Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. Vikram Patel