I am a male, 46 year old and 83 kg weight. sonography reveals fatty infiltration grade 2, but liver function tests are in range. what should I do.

Dr. David Ziring
Pediatrics - Gastroenterology

In brief: Ultrasound

Ultrasound can detect a "heterogeneous echotexture" but does not make a diagnosis of fatty liver disease.
That is a histologic diagnosis made on liver biopsy. If you have normal liver enzymes, you have little reason for worry. Why was the ultrasound obtained in the first place? If you are overweight, weight loss is the best treatment for fatty liver disease. It's relatively common...

In brief: Ultrasound

Dr. Arnon Rubin