A year ago I had gotten pregnant and then miscarriaged, I'm 42 now my sex drive was fair but. Then after the miscarriage I have no sex drive now why?

Emotional. Provided there is no physiological reason for the low sex drive, I am wondering if there is an emotional component. By this I mean what is the relationship between the miscarriage, and the reduction in sex drive. Reworded, what are your feelings about the field pregnancy, and the impact of that on your current emotional state? You could discuss this at length with a reputable psychotherapist.