I'm 27 yrs old Saudi female patient . Known case of : hypothyroidism hashimoto , polycystic ovaries, dyslipidemia . I have pale stool !!

Dr. Daniel Bates

In brief: Gallbladder

Acholic (Pale) stools can be a sign of gallbladder disease.
Stool is colored brown by the excretion of bilirubin from the liver, through the bile duct. If a stone or other process is blocking the common bile duct you can have very pale stools. Usually you would have some belly pain with this too. Your dyslipidemia puts you at a higher risk of gallstones, please see your physician to evaluate this.

In brief: Gallbladder

Dr. David Ziring
Pediatrics - Gastroenterology

In brief: Pale

Stools can be worrying for cholestasis, but if you're not jaundiced, yellow stools that are fluffy and float in the toilet water are steatorrhea.
Take a look at your diet to see how many calories are provided by fats.

In brief: Pale

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine