I feel weak especially in the legs with dizziness, heart pounding and nauseous. Also a headache on the right side. Wondering what should I do?

Dr. Corey Clay
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hard to know

Will be helpful for a physician to know more about timing of symptoms and the order in which they occurred.
Have you had headaches before? Palpitations before? What were you doing today with onset? Follow your instincts because this could represent something very serious, but may not. Consider a Virtual Consult, call primary physician on-call service or head to the ED. Best wishes.

In brief: Hard to know

Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Corey Clay
Dr. Eric Weisman