Hi During my period in February (started on the 19th of feb) me and my boyfriend done some stuff. He ended up putting the tip of his penis in my vagina however I do not know if there was any pre cum- he is adamant there wasn't. Since then I have been sca

Dr. Daniel Bates

In brief: Pregnant?

It would be unlikely to get pregnant from this kind of sexual contact during menses but not impossible.
If you are worried about being pregnant, pick up a home urine pregnancy test at your local pharmacy or supermarket. They are cheap and very accurate, and you will know for sure quickly. Most home tests will be positive on the fist day of your missed period.

In brief: Pregnant?

Dr. Daniel Bates
Dr. Daniel Bates
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: If you have had a

period since then you are not pregnant.
If you miss a period do a pregnancy test. Next time use a condom.

In brief: If you have had a

period since then you are not pregnant.
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Take a test

If you think you might be pregnant check then check a home pregnancy test.
They are cheap, reliable and available at any pharmacy. This event was in February so a pregnancy test would be accurate by now

In brief: Take a test

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham