On the right side of my mouth, on my cheeks near my wisdom tooth there's a swollen part that looks like skin tag. It's a little painful. What is it?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Stensen duct

also called salivary duct, near your upper teeth.

In brief: Stensen duct

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Todd Sisto
swelling could go along w/ having stone, esp if the cheek is also swollen and if thinking about biting into a lemon makes it hurt. See ENT, if so
Dr. James Andrea
Dentistry

In brief: On your cheek

maybe the duct from your parotid salivary gland .
....see if you have one on the other side too. If closer to the wisdom tooth maybe just tissue that covered the tooth before it started to erupt. Now if it is painful and in cheek the duct could be plugged. If it is painful and behind the tooth you could be biting on it and causing an infection ...time to think about removing wisdom teeth..

In brief: On your cheek

Dr. James Andrea
Dr. James Andrea

In brief: Salivary Duct

It probably is you salivary duct.
You may have bit it.

In brief: Salivary Duct

It probably is you salivary duct.
You may have bit it.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis