Urine culture came back negative. I'm having trouble with urgency and frequency. What could it be?

Dr. Rawhi Omar
Pathology

In brief: GU irritation?

If not UTI something is still irritating your bladder so it reacts with the feeling of urgency to urinate even when empty.
Irritation can come from stones in the bladder or from mass lesions around it such as fibroids or enlarged uterus or severe constipation (fecal mass im rectum). If none, check with a urologist

In brief: GU irritation?

Dr. Tonya Fordham

In brief: Reassurance

Decrease sugar and caffeine in your diet, wesr loose white cotton underwear and try bladder training.
See a doctor if symptoms persist as there are meds to help with urgency and frequency. I hope you feel well soon.

In brief: Reassurance

Dr. Steven Seres