I am so thin .. about 65 kg and 190 cm .. i tried a lot of programs to get rid of thinness but all my efforts failed.. what should i do ?

Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Have thyroid checked

Make sure that you see a doctor and have some blood tests done including a thyroid test.
If all is normal then calculate how many calories you are eating in a day on your current diet. Then add enough food to add 500 extra calories a day. This should help you gain weight over the next few months. Good luck.

In brief: Have thyroid checked

Pathology

In brief: Here's the answer

I trust you don't have hyperthyroidism or malabsorption and that you're able to exercise.
You've got the body of some of our elite track and field athletes. Get into fitness intensively, both aerobic and (some) resistance, and your body and appetite will release your full genetic potential and great look and feel.

In brief: Here's the answer

Dr. William Forsythe