Urine cultures came back negative, and a semen culture also came back negative. How certain can I be that I don't have Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis?

Dr. Dominic Riganotti
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: CBP

That's a very good question.
CBP is difficult to treat. The prostate is enveloped in a capsule which makes it difficult for antibiotics to penetrate. In general 3 weeks of antibiotic course is used but there are doctors who treat far longer than this due to symptoms not abating. Prostatic massage with fluid collection can be done in addition to what you mentioned. Are you symptomatic?

In brief: CBP

That's a very good question.
Dr. Steven Seres