What happens if I smoke marijuana after a HPV shot? Is it bad? Where there be any consequences? Should I be worrying?

In brief: Parental Permit Plz

Telemedicine rules prohibit consulting minors for medical concerns without parental permission.
Have your parents set up an account for themselves then, they can ask any question on your behalf and we're good.

In brief: Parental Permit Plz

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Brian Nguyen

In brief: Drug interaction

there is not enough data at this point to say whether or not the HPV shot would be affected by marijuana, but I would not expect there to be negative effect.
make sure that the marijuana does not affect your judgment and prevent you from getting the other two shots needed for full effect of the HPV vaccine. not enough known about the effects of marijuana on the brain of adolescence. Be careful.

In brief: Drug interaction

Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Brian Nguyen
Dr. Adam Levy