Do herpes blisters on lips always ooze or pop? I've had little white pimples near the corner of mouth , both sides. Some a little below of the corner. They do itch but barely burn. I've had them for about 4 days now, I went to the doctor twice, consecutiv

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Oral herpes

Oral herpes outbreaks typically go red bump to blister (clear fluid) to pimple to open sore to crust/scab over 7-14 days.
Recurrent outbreaks usually are in more or less the same spot every time. Most doctors are good at recognizing oral herpes, so you probably can rely on your doc's opinion. But if uncertain, testing can be done to know for sure -- for virus in the lesion, or blood test for HSV1.

In brief: Oral herpes

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield