When I move my eyes side to side, headache increases back of right side of head then also includes right top of head. Why?

Dr. Philip Junglas

In brief: Eye exam/head exam

Pain with eye movement requires an exam. An optometrist or ophthalmologist would be a good start and then if all is ok, a primary care provider would be a good next step.

In brief: Eye exam/head exam

Dr. Philip Junglas
Dr. Philip Junglas
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: NEEDS TO E CHECKED

With these symptoms you need to be checked by your Primary care Doctor and may need referral to a Neurologist Need a thorough History and Physical Exam including complete Neurological Exam and may need imaging like MRI etc.

In brief: NEEDS TO E CHECKED

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Philip Junglas
Agree that pain with eye movement that radiates into the head would likely require exam and imaging. PCP is ok, It is hard to tell what approach is most cost effective with high deductible plan. I chose to recommend eye specialist, first, as the problem is highly likely occulo-orbital issue.
Dr. Arnon Rubin