My ankles go inwards when I walk because I'm tall but when I wear good shoes they get better is there any exercises I can do to fix them??

It has nothing. To do with your height. Sounds like you pronate. I have seen some therapists state that excercise (of post tibial tendon) can help strengthen arch. I am not sure if I believe that. I have not seen it personally. Another option may be to see a doctor who can put a device into your foot to hold up your arch. Sometimes referred to as subtalar arthroeresis. .