I had my wisdom teeth removed a week ago today, I'm starting to see and feel the stitches in my mouth. Is that normal?

Not abnormal. Some stitches dissolve over time and some have to be removed after a few days. See your dentist for suture removal appointment. Take care.
You are healing. As you heal the tissues will shrink and it is normal to feel the stitches. They can be bothersome to your tongue but try not to play with them.
Normal. As your tissues heal and swelling goes down, stitches will become more noticeable. Call your treating Dentist or specialist Oral Surgeon, whichever did the surgery for you, and find out if you have the kind of stitches that will fall out on their own, or if you need an appointment for suture removal.