What could two soft lumps under the armpit mean? Only spot I feel swollen lymph nodes.

Cyst or lymph node. Lumps in the axillae/arm pit are usually sebaceous/glandular cysts or lymph nodes. The cysts will usually seem to be part of the skin or just below it. The cysts can also turn red and develop a pustular head that bursts, like a large pimple. Warm compress accelerates healing. The lymph nodes are deep, under the skin. Lymph nodes or progressive swelling needs evaluation by a primary care providr.