I just ovulated a few days ago, mucous went away the cramps came back & now I have slimy white mucous, what now?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Sounds normal

The vaginal discharge usually increases at the time of ovulation, as you noticed.
However it is normal to have some discharge throughout the cycle. It usually gets thicker and more sticky as you approach your period. If the discharge is clear or white and there is no itching, pain, or odor - you are probably normal. If the discharge is not typical for your cycles and persists, see your doctor.

In brief: Sounds normal

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Adam Levy