My son 9yo has been on cipramil 15mg for almost 3 years. He has adhd. On concerta too. I'm concerned that the former drug is masking his true emotions.?

Perhaps - Need Info. It's always worthwhile to evaluate the current benefit and ongoing need for any treatment. The current need to the use of cipramil would depend on how things are going for your son, and the reasons for why it was started in the first place. Cipramil can occasionally cause a flattening of mood - please discuss with this with your physiciain if you have concerns that this may be occurring.
Hard to know. Cipramil (citalopram) is an antidepressant typically used to treat either anxiety or depression or both. About 1/3 of those with adhd also have significant problems with anxiety. If you are uncertain it is helping, speak with his doctor about a slow decrease over several months; if things get worse, you can return to the previous dose. But, go slow.
Possibly. Cipramil is an antidepressant/antianxiety medication. It is meant to provide a balance of emotions. Since he has been on medication for 3 years, it is hard to know what his emotional state would be if he was not on the medication. Speak to his prescriber about this and whether it is appropriate to have a drug holiday to determine is unmedicated state.