Im on birth control & sexually active but I always use protection. I haven't gotten my period in awhile. now, breast are sore and red tannish disharge?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Skipped period

You may be having a poor result from the birth control pill.
You need to contact your doctor to consult re: a change in birth control pills or consider other protection e.g. an IUD. Meanwhile do a home pregnancy test to be sure you are not pregnant.

In brief: Skipped period

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau

In brief: Get..

Get a home based pregnancy test.
even when you were using protection( depending on which type and how you are using it how effective it will be), for confirmation. Follow up with a gynecologist as well.

In brief: Get..

Get a home based pregnancy test.
Dr. Adam Levy