Lots of discharge from vaginal area. Constantly having a bump or cyst around my vaginal area too. It's a painful bump! Can't stand or sit.

See a doctor soon. you need an exam to diagnose both the discharge and the sore lump. You may need medication to treat them. This needs to be seen in the office. If you have an abscess in the skin, it might need to be lanced.