U have been trying to get pregnant fir the past year i came off the injection about three years nothing is happening what do i do?

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Specialist

You may want to at this point consider seeking the help of an infertility specialist who can better advise and direct your testing and workup to have a better chance at finding out why you are unable to conceive and better explain to you than I can on here what your options are in terms of using other medical methods of trying to conceive.
Best wishes!

In brief: Specialist

Best wishes!
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy

In brief: Need testing

At age 35, you want to move towards getting an infertility evaluation

In brief: Need testing

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham