Genital warts removed from base of my penis. However aware that still a carrier of HPV. Worried about infecting future safe partners.?

Here are some ... Once infected with HPV, its virus will almost stay with you forever although you may have no clinically detectable visible warts. In reality, just exercise higher diligence & vigilance for safer sex. Besides, make sure to have regular PAP smear for sex partner. There is no practical need to be overly anxious about it; just move & live on; if seeing something, deal with it timely.