Hi, I have ringworm-like rashes on my back, chest and stomach. What could be the problem as the numbers keep growing? Awino

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: Send us a picture

You can upload a picture of the rash at www.
imgur.com the picture will be tagged with its own URL website You can RESUBMIT the question to us again with the URL address listed and we will be able to view it. This is all done anonymously.

In brief: Send us a picture

Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. David Lipkin
Dr. Michael Jelinek
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See your physician.

Spreading skin lesions can be effectively treated once the cause has been determined.
Your physician may be able to diagnose your rash with just a quick visit. Waiting while these rashes spread may make your response to Rx slower.

In brief: See your physician.

Dr. Michael Jelinek
Dr. Michael Jelinek